Freight Services - AIR
Global Air Cargo
Are you airfreighting a small package, a Unit Load Device (ULD), an aircraft pallet or an oversized freight? Our trained air cargo team is ready to be of service to you!
For the past 25 years, JLB International, an established Airfreight Forwarder along with our global network of partners: our worldwide Agents, air carriers, customs and airport operators provide daily airfreight services. We understand that your air shipments are time sensitive; highly valued and often perishable. Our customers and agents have come to know and trust our timely scheduled delivery, customs processing and clearance by our own in-house Customs Brokers.
As members of FIATA, JLB and our global network of airfreight agents are ready to serve you. Regardless of the size of your shipment, just tell us your deadline and trust our professional team to do the rest.
We offer the following services to both our customers and agents:
To Our Customers:
- International Airfreight Services including Customs Clearance on arrival
- Daily air consolidation
- Coordinate with all agencies involved including Customs Clearance and Airport Services
- Domestic Delivery
- Hazardous Goods
- High Valued Goods
- Timely notification of arrival
- Tracking and Tracing
To Our Agents
- Oversize Freight
- Aircraft On Ground Specialist
- Proper facilities for the acceptance and collection of export shipment
- Proper care of goods in our facilities
- Supervised handling and stowing
- Special precaution of high valued commodities and foodstuffs
- Guidance in the transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Assistance in the processing of claims
Documents Used in Carriage of Goods by Air
If you are considering air freighting a shipment, the following documents are necessary in the carriage of goods by air:
- The Airway Bill/House Airway Bill (provided by the Carrier/JLB)
- Shipper's Letter of Instructions
- Shipper's Declaration of Dangerous Goods (if applicable)
- Shipper's Declaration for Live Animals (if applicable)
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
Note: It is the responsibility of the Consignor (Shipper) to make the necessary declaration as to the nature, packing, marking and labeling etc., of dangerous goods.
Note: If you need customs clearance on arrival of your shipment, you can opt to have your cargo move on "FREE DOMICILE" basis. We will clear, pay Customs Duty and Taxes on your behalf and deliver to your door!
Aircraft On Ground
We supply aircraft on ground services on behalf of Carriers and our Agents. Let us expedite the clearance of your Aircraft spare parts on your behalf. AOG processing is our business!
Air Consolidation Export
JLB International, with our global network of partners offer daily air cargo consolidation services covering Far East, Europe, The United States, South and Central America, Caribbean, Indian sub-continent, Australia etc. From anywhere to everywhere, we do it with ease and keep your consignments safe.